Category List

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Love these dresses Lauren posted for Style Guide: New Year's Eve. But these dresses can be worn all year. 3 is my favourite :)

Gorgeous party dress! Definitely loving the embellished bodice. The perfect NYE dress!
Gorgeous party dress! Definitely loving the embellished bodice. The perfect NYE dress!
Click here to download
Love these dresses Lauren posted for Style Guide: New Year's Eve. But these dresses can be worn all year. 3 is my favourite :)
Love these dresses Lauren posted for Style Guide: New Year's Eve. But these dresses can be worn all year. 3 is my favourite :)
Click here to download
So pretty that it is just wrong! I think I just drooled on myself.
So pretty that it is just wrong!  I think I just drooled on myself.
Click here to download
Bike Lane Dress
Bike Lane Dress
Click here to download
vintage 1950s dress
vintage 1950s dress
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment